Technical Customer Support Associate
The legends in customer support
We're looking for an exceptional customer centric individual with a solid technical background and sharp troubleshooting skills to provide support for the Mimecast Platform to IT Administrators as well as account based support to standard business contacts and Partners. As a Customer Support Associate Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting customers who implement and use Mimecast in their day-to-day roles. You will field requests related to both Technical and Account Support from product features and troubleshooting to contract information and service changes. In the role you will cover our customers globally between the hours of 6am – 10pm as part of a regular shift pattern
- At least 2 years experience working on email or security platforms
- Customer service work experience, with an appreciation for how amazing customer service helps differentiate Mimecast from our competitors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that can be used to explain technical concepts and complex account support processes to customers in understandable terms.
- Detail oriented individual that enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to grow email, networking knowledge and account/customer management skills to kick-start a career at a cutting-edge SaaS innovator.
- Be able to multi-task and manage their time effectively in a high-performance environment.
- Ability to problem solve, apply the knowledge learnt accurately to resolve a problem at hand
Cybersecurity is a community effort. That’s why we’re committed to building an inclusive, diverse community that celebrates and welcomes everyone – unless they’re a cybercriminal, of course.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and we’d encourage you to join us whatever your background. We particularly welcome applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups.
We consider everyone equally: your race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, marital status, nationality, or any other protected characteristic won’t affect your application.
Due to certain obligations to our customers, an offer of employment will be subject to your successful completion of applicable background checks, conducted in accordance with local law.