Mimecast is actively seeking a dynamic and team-focused Associate HR Operations Specialist to join our team! In this role, you'll partner with our HR team to enhance operational efficiency and contribute a broad spectrum of functional expertise to our global operations.
This position is based Hybrid at our office in Lexington, Massachusetts, and you will report directly to the Lead, HR Ops Specialist. Join us and be a key player in shaping the future of HR operations at Mimecast!
Why Join Us?
As a member of the Global HR Operations team, you will be at the center of maximizing process efficiencies, enabling scalability, and ensuring systems/data governance and controls.
"If you thrive in a collaborative environment, join our team and you will see that your ideas and work really make a difference! This opportunity allows you to grow within the team but opens you to other career paths within our HR function." - Hiring Manager
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for providing global HR support in areas across the HR discipline, including HR systems (Workday), Total Rewards, Employee Relations, Analytics, and Compliance.
- First point of contact for all Global HR related queries, with a slight focus on support of our North America offices (United States and Canada)
- Coordinate and facilitate weekly New Hire Orientation/Onboarding, including I-9 Verification (United States and Canada)
- Immigration Support for our HR Operations Partner (United States and Canada)
- Payroll Preparation for United States and Canada
- Responsible for triaging / managing all tier 1 requests including our internal HR ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Providing administrative support as and when required, including preparation of exit documents, employee change letters, references, entering PO’s, etc.
What You'll Bring
We are on the lookout for a candidate who thrives in collaborative environments, excels at performing at the highest level, pays meticulous attention to detail, and possesses exceptional client service skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Exhibits outstanding judgment and discretion when dealing with confidential and highly sensitive people data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships quickly and to positively influence the customer experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills to ensure issue prioritization, response and follow through
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Thoroughly analyze information and make timely recommendations to identify issues and solve problems with minimal supervision
What We Bring
This fantastic opportunity allows you to make a significant impact in the world of HR Operations, gaining visibility and playing a crucial role in our success. Gain valuable hands-on experience and grow your HR career with Mimecast!
Cybersecurity is a community effort. That’s why we’re committed to building an inclusive, diverse community that celebrates and welcomes everyone – unless they’re a cybercriminal, of course.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and we’d encourage you to join us whatever your background. We particularly welcome applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups.
We consider everyone equally: your race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, marital status, nationality, or any other protected characteristic won’t affect your application.
If you require any adjustments or accommodations due to a disability, or any other reason that may help you in your interview process, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to certain obligations to our customers, an offer of employment will be subject to your successful completion of applicable background checks, conducted in accordance with local law.